In 2017, The American Cancer Society estimated nearly 1.7 million new cancer cases and about 600,920 people would die from cancer. The top killers are as follows:
|Cancer Type||Number of Deaths||% of Total|
|Colon and Rectum||50,260||8.4%|
|Brain and Nervous System||16,700||2.8%|
|Top Killer Cancers Total||360,760||63.4%|
|Total of All Cancer||600,920||100%|
Cigarette smoking, alcohol, obesity, poor diet, lack of exercise, food toxins, endocrine disruptors, and exposure to household chemicals contributed largely to cancer. In 2017, an estimated 10,270 new cancer cases were diagnosed among children under fourteen and 1,190 children would die from cancer. After accidents, cancer is the second leading cause of death in children ages between one and fourteen years old. Leukemia and brain tumors are the top two childhood cancers. Parental smoking, maternal exposure to paint fumes and certain chemicals such as formaldehyde and benzene, increased the risk of childhood leukemia.
For more facts and figures from the American Cancer Society, click here
HOW TO PREVENT CANCER AND SERIOUS DISEASES
Our body is very smart, if it is healthy, it will repair itself from diseases. A serious health condition such as cancer, high-blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes occurs when the body is not able to fight it due to:
- Environmental stress
- Chemicals stress
- Lack of proper nutrition
- Lack of exercise
- And low immune system
Before taking any medication, you should look at your lifestyle and try to repair your body by enhancing the immune system, eat the right nutrients, eliminate food toxins, and reduce stress. Lack of sleep will cause major stress to the body and prevent it from self-healing at night. Medication, Chemo, and radiation are toxic. Use them only when you have no better alternatives.
Prevention is the key to fighting cancer and serious diseases. These include fruits and vegetables that you should incorporate into your daily intake to fight cancer. Please buy organic versions, as pesticides, GMO, or petroleum coding will do more harm to your body:
- Garlic & onion
- Leafy greens (broccoli, spinach, kale, or green salad)
- Citrus peels (kumquat, orange, or lemon)*
- Fermented food (kimchi, yogurt, and sauerkraut)
A SOLID FOUNDATION TO FIGHT CANCER
If you have cancer and want to fight it, you need to restore your body to a healthy condition for it to repair damaged cells. Starve cancer cells by not feeding them hidden toxins in food and sugar. These are the basic steps:
- Absolutely avoid foods with added sugar (high fructose corn syrup and alike), alcohol, preservatives, and additives
- No canned or packaged food drinks
- No processed food, fast food, and cured or processed meat
- No char-broiled or grilled food (BBQ)
- No fried food; no fried potatoes or chips of any kind
- No cookies or crackers
- No rice or rice products (including organic)
- No coffee or tea (including decaffeinated and organic)
- Use orange & rosemary oils*
- Get plenty of good sleep
- Eat nontoxic, non-GMO organic foods
- Eat plenty of food high in antioxidants (mentioned above)
- Strengthen your immune system with garlic, turmeric, fermented food or probiotic supplements, and lean protein***
- Take vitamin C and vitamin D supplements.Vitamin C fights cancer and vitamin D prevents cancer cells from multiplying quickly
- Give your body plenty of oxygen by doing physical exercise
- Detox your body from heavy metals – Drink silica-rich water (Fiji)**** and eat raw fresh fruits and vegetables high in vitamin C (organic sweet red pepper, kale, kiwi, berries, and citrus fruits)
- Detox your liver – Drink fresh blended juice of 1 apple, 1 carrot, 1 red beet, 1/2 cup parsley, 1/2 lemon, and 1 tablespoon ginger
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins
*Research found that rosemary oil (Polyphenols) and orange oil (Monoterpenes in citrus skin) help prevent and kill cancer cells.
**The body absorbs more Lycopene to fight cancer when carrots and tomatoes are cooked in a small amount of olive oil
***Studies found consuming quality lean protein will help strengthen the immune system
**** If you undergo chemo therapy which has metals, stop drinking silica-rich water 3 days prior to the therapy, as it may interfere with chemo therapy
Warning: turmeric, garlic, and rosemary are blood thinners. Kale, cabbage, and broccoli thicken the blood. Those who are on blood thinner medication or aspirin need to consult with their doctors and eat a more balanced diet.
The following informative video from Dr. John Bergman shows what causes cancer and how to fight it.
DON’T BE PART OF THESE STATISTICS!
DISCLAIMER: The contents of the Ahbonbon website and publication are for informational purposes only. Use them solely at your own risk. Read more